My last day in here

SalisburyMum

Reaction score
Come tomorrow I'll get the all clear from the doctors, break it to the hubby and move into tri 1

I'm really nervous.... Hoping everything is okay and they don't find any worries with the coil

Hope you all find your BFP soon and move into tri one with me

Have booked myself onto some gentle yoga and Pilates this week...

And going to get on the swimming.

Much love to all, thanks for your support xx

At the surgical ward. Was shipped up immediately from the doctors

She did a faint pos pregnancy test then told me it was negative.

She showed it to me and I said 'that looks positive'

No sign of the coil. Here awaiting blood tests and possible surgery

It seems to happen quite a bit on here that they say a test is negative when you are early on in pregnancy. The tests they use really are not that sensitive and they won't always call it a positive until the line is really obvious. I hope things work out okay with the coil.

Just waiting to go into ultrasound now. I'm only 4 weeks so doubtful anything will be seen

Fingers crossed for you. Are you alone in hospital? You haven't told your hubby have you? x

Last edited:
Coil is not in womb.

Hubby aware that I have had pos pregnancy test at Drs and have come up to hospital.

I've had the scan now, just waiting for the blood results and then hopefully they will send me home for a couple of days!

They said they will want to do another scan in 2 weeks to check location of fetus

Did they say where is coils gone?

I hope you are ok. How long till blood test results? x

Oh you are defo pregnant! Congratulations!!! What did your hubby say? I hope he is happy :)

Yes definitely pregnant.

They said just s week pregnant...

Which I told my hubby and explained that I had messaged him about worry over the coil and he did it anyway

He said he couldn't remember that conversation so I showed it to him in Gmail...

He's not excited about doing it all again but he's not really down either

Some men are a bit scared. I hope he has a big smile on his face in a few days.

A baby is a blessing! :hug:

Me too X

He just doesn't want to do it all again...

But they're our kids, it will be fine (I do most of it anyway)

Have you got kids already?

Some men need time to accept new changes. I hope he buys you flowers and gives you a big cuddle :)

xx

We've two little boys together and had a still born daughter a few years ago... So he knows there is no way I could do anything but have the baby and he's been really good about that.

We've both decided it's an absolute warrior for getting through all those battles haha!

I think he'll come round. We'll both be secretly wanting a girl I think xx

Also, I'll hang around a bit until I've got the all clear on Wednesday I think xx

Hope everything works out for you. Hope your oh is happy with a third child.

Very sorry for your loss. Its so sad :(

x

So sad :(

I'm blessed with high fertility though... I honestly feel so much for women who struggle to conceive... We all have our own steuggles hey xx

You defo are highly fertile. Its so rare to get pregnant with coil.

TTC journey is very tough for a lot of girls. 2 weeks waiting to ovulate then 2 weeks waiting to test.

Its very tough. X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back