My friend has chosen a name for her boy...

pigletpoo

Reaction score
My friend is 25 weeks and expecting a little boy - much to her dissapointment! Mad woman!

Anyway, she has decided she is going to call him "MILES"

What do you think? I think I looked a bit gobsmacked when she told me - I tried to make the right noises, but not sure if i sounded convincing....

Bear in mind both her male cat, and her male hamster are also both called "MILES" as she just 'loves the name' and it will go well with MADISON when she eventually gets the girl she wants..... :roll:

Piglet xx

I quite like it, makes me think of sexy Jack Davenport from 'This Life' :D

I DO think calling more than one pet/child the same name is a bit odd though! :lol:

im not really sure i dont dislike it but dont love it
y she not happy bout having a boy there loverly

It's a positive thing she's giving her LO such a loved name, as after all it only matters that she likes it, being Mummy hehe It reminds me of Dallas and Dynasty, but a nice name yes :)

well it wouldn't be top of my list but then I don't think many people are really asking for an opinion when they tell you either.

i do find it strange the same name as her pet...will they all come running when she shouts miles LOL

i think i like it, but i wouldnt choose it
cant believe shes dissapointed at having a boy, they are awesome, mind you she will be happy when he is here
strange about the pet thing but ... :think: :think: ... its her choice!

how are you anyways piglet?

the name is nice

but erm, abit odd to name him that when she named her pets that.

im not a big fan of miles...maybe myles...naw i dont like that either....it remionds me from macauley culkin when he was in uncle buck..his name was miles in that movie and his sisters name was maizey...lol

its not really my cup of tea tbh,
it reminds me of him of frasier.

so i dunno :\

i love the name Miles it was on my list. I think it is cute and it is also a really manly name for when he grows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back