My first scan.

nicki

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just a quick note to say I had my first scan today. Everything is fine with the baby, thank god. It was the most amazing thing i have ever seen and it made me cry! :lol: I went into work this afternoon and couldn't do anything because all I had was the image of my little one stretching and rolling over in my head! :D
When I can figure out how to put a piccie on I will.

Nicki.x

hi nicki glad all ok for your first scan hun isnt it lovely when you see them for the first time :D xxxxx

Hi Nicki

Glad your first scan was ok, I can't wait to have mine. I look forward to seeing your piccie when you post it.

Xxx

Hiya,

Finally got my pictures of our first scan to show you! :D

Nicki.

scan00012.jpg

scan0003.jpg

oh my god nicki they are fab :D you must be over the moon hun
cant wait for mine now :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

wow they are great pics!

Congrats
xxx

They are awesome!! You can see the peanut so clearly!!!

xoxo Ree

They are great piccies Nicki - you must be thrilled!

LBxx

Hi girls,

Thanks for you comments. I am thrilled with them, I didn't think they would be that clear, apart from the 2nd picture which looks a bit like an alien, must take after it's father!!
Can't wait for the next scan in December.

Nicki. :D

ahh bless nikki.. Im glad all is well...

Not long to go for me now and baby is here but its strange as every twinge or pain i get im scared incase its labour its awfull!

Love Dani xx

Hi Dani,

Wish I only had 6 + 5 weeks to go. You must be so excited. I expect I will feel the same as you when i'm that close, that every twinge means its on its way. Have some comfort in the fact that if he/she did come that early, hospitals are fantastic and your baby will be fine. I was 6 weeks early and I turned out ok (some may disagree!!Lol) My mum wasn't best pleased tho. as she went into labour on Christmas Eve and I popped along on the 27th!! oops.

Nic.

Awww fab scan pictures Nicki!

Your pictures are so clear, looks like your little one performed for it's audience! :lol:

Will you find out the sex at your next scan or will you be having a surprise?

Thanks for sharing.

Hi Rachael,

Firstly would like to say congrats on the birth of your little one, very cute indeed. How's it going being a mum?

Well, this is the bid debate going on in our house at the mo. I want to know what the sex is (i'm v.impatient and don't want to buy everything in a neutral colour) and Dave wants it to be a surprise. He says it'll be so lovely when we are handed the baby and told what it is. I've told him that it won't be the magical, Disney moment he's expecting coz i'll be knackered and will have been in pain etc etc! :lol:

He has said that I can find out but not tell him!! like that'll work. I think it'll be a bit of a giveaway when I come home with a pretty pink dress and a dolly!! (if it's a girl - obviously!)

I'll let you know the outcome!

Nic.x

Thanks Nicki :lol:

I wanted to know the sex of our baby, but hubby didn't. In the end I went along with not finding out. The suspense killed me throught my pregnancy and I did all the Chinese predictor tests and compared bump shape etc.....All told me I was having a Girl, which I was convinced of.

The surprise and joy of seeing my tiny baby and his little winky was undescribable. I'm glad I didn't find out before now, but it was soo hard!

I'm sure you'll come to some arrangement that suits you both....But for me, I wouldn't find out the sex if we had another baby. The surprise element does add to the excitement.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Hi Nicki scan pics are brilliant, it's amazing actually seeing the little mite movin around it makes it so real. Best wishes
Lorrie 8) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back