My first can date :o)

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Got my date for my first scan in the post today Friday 26th September at 3.40pm sooooo excited YEY :cheer: :cheer:

yeah I know I thought it was pretty quick.....

does anyone know how long a scan normally takes?? do the appointments normally run on time or do you always end up waiting for ever??? I know most places are different just wanted a rough idea?? xx

Your scan is on my birthday :cheer:

I dont know how long they take mine is on the 23rd sep at 9:00am

xxx

alex1988 said:
Your scan is on my birthday :cheer:

I dont know how long they take mine is on the 23rd sep at 9:00am

xxx

:(
awww YEY!!

its six days after what would have been my best mates 30th birthday but he died!! :(

Yay glad you got your date through, not long now :cheer:

alex1988 said:
:( sorry to hear that, how r u xx

yeah im okies darling, just stuffing my face with salad lol how are you??

yeah sara I didnt think it would be that quick YEY :)

Yea im fine thanx getting really stressed lately over nothing the joys or hormones :rotfl:

xxx

All I seem to say at the min to my Lee is "its the hormones" :lol: poor thing :lol:

awh sorry to be nosey!

My scan date is 23rd too! I will only be ten weeks though so I have got it quiet early for some reason, can they scan this early? Im abit confussed!

Thanks

lillyblue said:
awh sorry to be nosey!

My scan date is 23rd too! I will only be ten weeks though so I have got it quiet early for some reason, can they scan this early? Im abit confussed!

Thanks

yeah they can scan that early, there is a few mammies to be have had early scans on the forum you wont see as much as you would do with a later scan thats the only difference xx

awh thanks hun

so that means it wont be a waste going this early! They think I am 12 weeks then but I dint think I am for some reason the way I have worked it out

xxx

I wouldnt say it would be a waste going hun cause at the very least you will find out how far you are and more importantly you will still see babs!! :cheer: :cheer: it just wont be the same as seeing babs at a later scan!

I bet you cant wait, im so excited for you, its the most amazing thing ever seeing your bubs for the first time :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

My scan at 12 weeks didn't take too long, maybe 15 mins in the actual scan. Was at the hospital for ages though as was having the combined Nuchal screening for Downs so scan and then bloods and had to wait for antenatal assistant to get my bloods after, she tried unsuccessfully in both arms then had to send me to haemotology! Ouch! I've got rubbish veins though, always happens to me :(

They were a little late for the scan even at 10am they were behind! Just take a magazine just in case!! But it's just so lovely to see LO so you won't mind the wait!

Its more Lee that will get bored :lol: I will get him new car mag to keep him busy :lol: ive always got a book on the go so will just take it with me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back