• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My cat has cancer :(

Flame

Reaction score
We took my oldest cat to the vets last week to have a lump removed from her mammory gland and got the results today and they said that there are signs that it has spread to her lymphatic system and that it will eventually get to her lungs or liver or somewhere so eventually i am going to have to have her put to sleep :cry:

She is my first own pet that i bought myself and is 9 years old, so still quite young for a cat. We have taken her to my parents as it is a lot more peaceful there for her away from our manic kitten so hopefully that will give her a better quality of life over the next however long. :(

So sorry :hug:

EDIT - god what an idiot - I clicked the wrong smilie- I'm a dedicated cat lover

oh hun im so sorry
when my cat was diagnosed with lover failure i was totally heart broken :cry: :hug:

I had a cat with exactly the same thing, she was about 9 at the time too, so sorry to hear about your cat :hug:

I'm so sorry. :hug:

We recently lost our cat to FIP (which is similar to the aids virus, but for cats). We had only had her for 5 months and it was so upsetting so i can only imagine how bad you feel after 9 years.

Michelle x

I'm so sorry hun, we had to have our cat put down a few yrs back after we found he had AIDS...we got him from a shelter an all :x If you wanna chat i'm always here

libs said:

Sorry but have I missed something :? :think:

Princess_Puddles said:
I'm so sorry hun, we had to have our cat put down a few yrs back after we found he had AIDS...we got him from a shelter an all :x If you wanna chat i'm always here

libs said:

Sorry but have I missed something :? :think:
Yes me clicking the wrong smilie edited now - sorry :oops:

Hi

Im so sorry hun cant imagine what it would be like to lose a pet :(
Katrina

:hug: :cry:
aww ive had my cat for about a year now and she really annoys me sometimes but i need 2 appreciate her more
hope ur ok miss :hug:

Sorry hun how terribly hard for you, hope puss is ok and comfortable. I would be devastated :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: Thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back