• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Boy Options - Opinions Appreciated

ToriElla

Reaction score
These are our current boys names. Stanley is DH's late grandad's name. Which do you like best? I'm leaning more towards Noah and DH loves Jude.

Love love love Jude, but Noah is lovely too.

Oh and the meanings are wonderful, you have good taste!!

Aww thank you! I'm totally 50/50 on them at the minute. Thought I likes Noah best but now I'm not sure x

Voted for Jude as I think it's such a lovely name, a friend of ours has a little boy named Jude so we can't use it :(

I voted Noah. I love the name Jude in itself but given that Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and the fact that "Jude the Obscure" by Thomas Hardy (one of my favourite books of all time) is not exactly the most cheery book in the world because the hero is so unlucky, I would never choose it as a name for my son. That's just my opinion though. I met a lady in the Mother & Baby unit in Manchester who'd actually CHOSEN Jude because it was the patron saint of lost causes!

So each to their own xxx

I LOVE Noah - thats what we have chosen for our little man :D

I love them both too but would pick Noah out of the two :hug:

I adore them both! But I voted Jude as it was my chosen name for Isaac before I let Jed name him Isaac. Can't you throw the one not chosen in as another middle name :lol: Thats how much I love them.

LOVE THEM! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back