My boobie milk has come back!

joj

Reaction score
Wasn't trying to relactate or anything and only ever breast fed for the first 3 days and expressed for the 4th but I woke up yesterday morning and the bed was soaked where I had been leaking! I was in shock my boobs ached again and I continued to leak throughout the day sooooo this morning I let Jess have a feed, figured while it was there I'd make the most of it. She latched ok which was a bit of a shock and fed for about 15 minutes, still needed formula afterward obviously but it was kind of nice to have her feeding again.
Just wandered if anyone knew why this would happen?

dont know hun thats a bit strange
but im sure jess loved her little bit off booby time lol

Not sure why this happened, but as Skyraa said it must have been quite nice!

Your not pregnant again or have been taking some hormone suppliments like the contraceptive pill. When I went on the pill I started creating enough milk to feed the 5000... :lol:

Squiglet said:
Your not pregnant again or have been taking some hormone suppliments like the contraceptive pill. When I went on the pill I started creating enough milk to feed the 5000... :lol:
I was on the pill but came off it about a week ago cos it wasn't working...maybe that's why. I'm still producing enough milk for Jess to feed every morning, she seems to be enjoying it!

maria1976 said:
Thats fantastic!! are you pleased? :cheer:
I am, I gave up because I was really poorly afterwards and if I carried on I was going to have to be readmitted to hospital, I don't want to exclusively breastfeed but I'm enjoying giving her her morning feed :D

Thats so cool!!

I wish I could BF now that his reflux is under control, but hes 6months now and getting him to latch etc seems like it could be all to much for him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back