my boob is really sore

beanie

Reaction score
Did go to bed but it hurts too much so an't sleep. Its throbbing like anyhting ad if I move my arm it hurts. Cally has drained it, and has been feeding ok. Its right at the top, near my armpit, I can feel the "lumps" and it is tender to the touch :(

Not mastitis, think its a blocked duct so will keep emptying it but it hurst so blooming much. I have had mastitis twice and this reminds me how bloody sore it is. I am meant to be going out tomorrow night to watch an Edward Scissorhands ballet so fingers crossed it is gone by then. No idea what has caused it :?

Going to get Cally and plug her on and fall asleep and see if that does the trick.

:hug: Its so painful. If you haven't already paracytamol really helped me when I got Mastitus and couldn't get to the docs. Hope it empty's soon :hug:

I massaged mine when blocked, took a hot shower and gave the area a good massage then popped LO on my boob to feed. Seemed to work.

I found that holding a warm compress over the lump while Thea fed helped clear it faster when i had blocked ducts.

I hope its feeling better beanie, :hug:

cheers guys, I put cally on it for most of the night and it had almost gone this morning. still a bit tender but hoping its gone completely tomorrow.I think it is because cally has dropped a few feeds and my boobs haven't got the message yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back