My baby loves adeles song!!

Emmsy29

Reaction score
Everytime i put on a song by adele my baby goes mad! Shes kicks about till the song ends. Does any of ur bumps like music? X

Mine has had a favourtie song since 17weeks. Its a country track I line dance to - and its guarteeed to get her jigging about. She appears to quite like this singer in general - but that one track has her possessed.

Its quite funny actually - it even provided inspiration for one of the names on my short list.
xxx

Aw cute hun... I used to love line dancing when i was at school xx

Henry loves OH santana CD!! Guitar for his first birthday I think lol. He goes mad to it..I swear he's playing the air guitar in my belly lol

We were paying some Billy Joel last night and she was dancing away!! X

Yup mine likes anything by Steps and Erasure lol xx

I can't stand Adele :|

Baby seems to agree on my love of Lady Gaga I have a little monster in training in there.

Mine was going nuts the other day whilst westlife was on. lol. Much to my OHs and sons disgust. I said it was cos he liked them they said he was kicking to tell them to shut up. lol

Im not a fan of adele either! Im just hoping shes not getting all depressed in there and trying to wrap her cord round her neck!! X

Omg I love adele :love:
Pea likes lmfao. Always dances or shuffles lol.

our bubs seems to love One Directions - beautiful, so funny i turn it up every time it comes on radio and baby gets his/her boogie on!! :dance:

My LO is a big fan of 'me' :dance:well she kicks mostly when I sing rather than anything on the radio, but I have a terrible singing voice so I think she is telling me to shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back