• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my baby is a toddler!!!!!!! (a lot of pictures!!!)

melhoney

Reaction score
I cannot believe it's been a year already!!!
I was looking at her pictures, and I am amazed by how much she has changed!!
My little girl is not a baby anymore, and I love her soooooooooo much!!!!!
sorry for so many pictures!
Mel xx

DSCF3234.jpg

DSCF3290.jpg

DSCF3513.jpg

P6232134.jpg

P5231746.jpg

310706171912.jpg

190806122242-1.jpg

PC053338.jpg

P1223728.jpg

P2184289.jpg

P2174025.jpg

P2184220.jpg

she is so beautiful, gonna b a stunner when shes older!! :D

She's adorable, such a pretty little girl :D

oh wow she is so beautiful, I love her big eyes :D
The change in the first year is unbeleivable isn't it

She is super cute!! You are going to have to watch the boys as she gets older!

she is such a pretty girl dark hair darks eyes, PERFECT :D

she is going to break some hearts :angel:

What a change from baby to little lady! She is very beautiful you must be a proud mom!

Hi

Wow she is so grown up now :) Did she have a good birthday then?
Katrina

hi everyone! Thanks for your kind comments!

YES, indeed!!! she had a lovely time, in Marrakech, Morrocco!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We booked a bed and breakfast (riad = traditional house) in the heart of the old city and we spent 5 wonderful days over there! Actually, as I told the owner of the B&B that we were coming to celebrate Maheen's 1st birthday, he gave us the surprise and priviledge to upgrade our small bedroom (that we could afford!!) to their biggest and nicest suite!!!!!!!!!! FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:
And they had prepared a small baby bed for maheen, it was just PERFECT! I was a bit worried about taking plane and travelling to a different country with Maheen, but wow, how grown up she was! Never made a fuss, ate Moroccan food very eagerly, discovered Bread, slept through nights just as if she was at home, ...... a perfect little angel :angel:

Right I stop showing off!, promised!!!
And back to UK, we hada small party with a cake and candles...it was nice.

If anyone hesitates to take their child on such holiday, I say GO, it has transformed Maheen...or at least the way i used to see her! in 5 days, she really has gone from my little baby to my little girl! (cheeky bottom schuufler girl!) :angel: :rotfl:

I could post pictures, but I think I have already reached my quota for the next couple of months with this post! :lol:

Take care,
Mel xx

She has grown into a georguos little girl!

So cute!..........................

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back