My advice!

lmwarr

Reaction score
This is just my advice by the way. I decided to work up until 35 weeks and to be honest working is really killing me! I am in constant pain all day long so when i do get home all i do is go to bed! I so wish i had decided to go on MAT leave earlier 33 weeks. Would of loved this to be my last weel. So just to others expecting think long about exactly how early you want to start your MAT leave. x

i think it must depend on ur job and ur pregnancy cos i was workin up 2 my due d8 with chloe!!! i worked till i was 41 weeks!!!! and went in2 labour the nxt day!

i worked till 34 weeks and took a weeks mat leave i was only allowed to work till 34 as i was on my feet the whole time and thats my emplyers thing but if i had a baby i wish i can work longer so i got to spend more time with Baby before i go bck to work

Oh hun sorry you are having such a rough time. you might feel differently when its time to go back to work and you think you could have had two weeks less at home.

its one of those things - no one can say how long you should work as all our jobs and pregnancies are so different.

Hpoe it colls off a bit for you hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I finished work early with my first and was off sick at 32 weeks with my second. I just dont think I could have continued up to what some of you girls have done, Its a major event getting housework done (dh would dispute I even do that) and looking after Jess never mind the commute then job.

Im a lazy cow :lol:

I worked until 38 weeks. I was starting to feel quite tired and needing to take and afternoon nap for the last couple of weeks. So my last week was 3 days long (taking me to the start of 38 weeks) and the previous week a took a day off in the middle.

I have really appreciated being able to snooze after lunch since finishing, though obviously the later you finish the more time you should have wish LO when they decide to arrive. I am due tomorrow but I guess I am going to be late :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back