my 30th

Zobo

Reaction score
Hi.. As girls are much better at coming up with idea than men... Im wondering if you can help me out with ideas for THEMES for my 30th Birthday.

The venues been booked, so now just have to think of a theme.... HELP!!!! :shock:

My 30th's less than 2 weeks after baby's due date so my plans got cancelled - boooooooo (but baby is much better than party :cheer: ) so you can have my ideas :lol:

Themes we thought about were - James Bond (cocktail names, nice dresses, boys in suits etc), Black & Bling (very similar), Comic book heros & heroines, American idols.....

80's?? Chances are that most of your guests will have been born/grown up in the 80s so they can re-live their childhood!

Plus if your OH has any hunky mates they'll have to wear spandex!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

How open minded are your friends? I had a tarts and vicars party for my 18th but luckily my family are quite lighthearted so didn't mind- I invited my MIL but for some reason she didn't fancy it.... SHAME! :wink: :puke:

Golfing Pros and Tennis hoes (sp? ho as in whore, not garden implement :rotfl: )
Pirates!! (my favourite!)
Children's TV from the 80s!!!! (Perfect excuse to dress as Dogtanian!)

Have a pyjama party. It was my 30th yesterday and I stayed in my jammies all day, sulking and all alone (apart from Jess and the dog).

Glitter and Glamour, Horror, Film/TV stars, Gothic and Fantasy... just to name a few.

Good luck thinking up a theme :cheer:

hi girls, thanx for your ideas, gretaly appriciated...

im gunna go with 80's Theme, as i totally luv the 80's and i think itll be a laugh dressing up in OTT clothing legwarmers, and outragous make up and crimped hair!!! yippeee :lol:

oooo what can me and leah wear to it hehehe 8) 8)
not long either!! where you having it?

kate moss did an 80's theme for her 33rd or 34th i think- so 80's theme must be very fashionable! hope u enjoy it post lotsa pics!

Kim&Leah said:
oooo what can me and leah wear to it hehehe 8) 8)
not long either!! where you having it?

of course your invited.... :lol: your already on my guest list girlie!!

invites will be done while im off with baby, so expect one in a couple of months! its at Enfield.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back