• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MW appointment

suzzi

Reaction score
Just got back from my 34 week appointment.

All good LO heartbeat good, found out he's laying head down feet in my ribs which MW could see!!!

she told me big age gap between last one and this one 15 years didnt mean slow labour she said it could be quicker and since dd was born very quick if i dont think ill make it to hospital i have to ring an ambulance, fingers crossed for quickie then!!

blood pressure was up 141/90 this was lowest reading of 4, if i get headaches i have to phone back. my BP is usually 120 ish over 80!! dont know what this means lol

just got to wait till monday for scan to see if my placenta has moved!

aww bless thats good to hear!With the Blood pressure, as yours is prob known for being quite high, they mention headaches as high BP and headaches can be a sign of pre-eclampsa and they would wanna deliver baby quickly, think if you specifically get itchy hands and feet can be that too. So just keep an eye out but should think no need to worry.Thats great thinking it could be nice and quick fingers crossed for you xxxxx

glad all is well with the LO. My blood pressure always reads 50/90 but MW said they dont mind low blood pressure and just advised to take it easy getting up as ill be dizzy.

How quick was your last labour?

x

when i had my daughter i had a few twinges in the morning then nothing till about 6pm, contractions were all over the place didnt hurt too much, i went to hospital at 7.30pm was 8cm, had 1 big contraction and water broke dd was born at 8.30pm

WOW! i think i would like that labour :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back