Murderer wins right to be father

she had rights to TREATMENT ?????? :x :x :x

I have no rights to treatment - even a frigging blood test :x and HE HAS ???

I'm leaving - that's it :shakehead: I'm moving to a small island with Dh, DS and monthly visits for my donor. I'm sick of this twisted sick assed country :evil:

Lose of freedom and the rights associated with freedom - isn't that imprisonment...or was I thinking of being a law abiding citizen then :roll:

Squiglet said:
Lets see... A women who was raped as a teenager and had some mental health issues afterwards (who wouldn't :roll:) but is now been certified well, is to have her baby taken away from her just because she might pose a danger to it even though there is no proof that she would...

yet a man who has proven himself to be a danger to other people by murder is allowed to have them? :think:

I'm sorry ... am I missing something with the European government? :think:

I hope the gods take over and make sure all their TTC attempts fail.. There are loads of good wonderful TTC's on this forum who deserve to have a kid 1000x's more than a murderer.

second that :clap:

lozzi said:
Squiglet said:
Lets see... A women who was raped as a teenager and had some mental health issues afterwards (who wouldn't :roll:) but is now been certified well, is to have her baby taken away from her just because she might pose a danger to it even though there is no proof that she would...

yet a man who has proven himself to be a danger to other people by murder is allowed to have them? :think:

I'm sorry ... am I missing something with the European government? :think:

I hope the gods take over and make sure all their TTC attempts fail.. There are loads of good wonderful TTC's on this forum who deserve to have a kid 1000x's more than a murderer.

I was sexually abused as a teen, and as a result had mental health issues, still to this day, but not to the same severity... and they didnt take my bam off me..... I like to think ive turned out to be a pretty good mummy!

you are a friggin excellent mummy!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back