Murderer wins right to be father

Urchin

Reaction score
The human rights of a murderer and his wife were breached when they were not allowed to have a child by artificial insemination, it has been ruled.

The European Court of Human Rights said the Home Office breached the rights of Kirk Dickson, 35, and his wife Lorraine, who met and married in jail.

Dickson cannot be released before 2009, when his wife, now living in Beverley, East Yorkshire, will be 51.

Full story

Grrrr stuff like this makes me soooo mad!!!!

omg no!!!

To me thats screaming dysfunctional family - who would want to have a father whos a murderer?

Omg someone overule them!

Poor baby

I hope social services are aware and ready. :x

:doh: Oh no....

No that far away from where i live either :shock:

Lets see... A women who was raped as a teenager and had some mental health issues afterwards (who wouldn't :roll:) but is now been certified well, is to have her baby taken away from her just because she might pose a danger to it even though there is no proof that she would...

yet a man who has proven himself to be a danger to other people by murder is allowed to have them? :think:

I'm sorry ... am I missing something with the European government? :think:

I hope the gods take over and make sure all their TTC attempts fail.. There are loads of good wonderful TTC's on this forum who deserve to have a kid 1000x's more than a murderer.

Squiglet said:
I'm sorry ... am I missing something with the British government? :think:

It's not the Bristish government, it's those bloody lefty P.C. boffin-heads in Strasbourg..........:roll:

:x :x :x

Sammystar said:
Squiglet said:

It's not the Bristish government, it's those bloody lefty P.C. boffin-heads in Strasbourg..........:roll:

Sorry hun.. I just edited it to say European... lol sorry

My bad....

Squiglet said:
Sammystar said:
Squiglet said:

Sorry hun.. I just edited it to say European... lol sorry

My bad....

:lol:

OMG :shock:

Im sorry but if your doing time for murder, you give up all rights to this kind of thing the second the crime is comitted. He cant get his wife pregnant......tough fucking luck mate! :x :x :x

I agree with squig, its pretty screwed up when these kinds of things happen and then that poor woman with previous mental health issues has to emigrate just to be able to keep her much loved and much wanted baby :wall: :wall: :wall:

The problem with things like this story though is that because the human rights law has probably never been tested with a case like this before there are no laws in place to stop it happening. So when people appeal for mad things like this they must go "oh shit" even we didnt think of that scenario!

We all know socially and morally its wrong but there is obviously no law against a murderer having a baby and if the woman has already been released then she is a free person to do as she please's including the freedom to reproduce.

Its crazy :roll:

jus had a quick skim read of it and dont think they stated the details of his conviction - personally id be intersted in hearing that before passing judgement on what type of person he is etc :?

Craig said:
jus had a quick skim read of it and dont think they stated the details of his conviction - personally id be intersted in hearing that before passing judgement on what type of person he is etc :?

True :think:

I could easily kill someone if they hurt Isaac :twisted:

The case has been in the news for a while, but they have always lost their case but have managed to do it all at the taxpayers expense...

but apparently... Mr. Dickson and a friend killed 41-year-old George Askins by kicking him to death because he refused to hand over his cigarettes...

Yup nice man... really deserves not to have his human rights taken from him poor thing..

Squiglet said:
The case has been in the news for a while, but they have always lost their case but have managed to do it all at the taxpayers expense...

but apparently... Mr. Dickson and a friend killed 41-year-old George Askins by kicking him to death because he refused to hand over his cigarettes...

Yup nice man... really deserves not to have his human rights taken from him poor thing..

He doesn't deserve to live and breathe let alone have children or animals for that matter!!

:wall: the more and more I read the news these days the more I wanna run off into some hillside and live in a cave away from all these crazy people :roll:

Squiglet said:
Lets see... A women who was raped as a teenager and had some mental health issues afterwards (who wouldn't :roll:) but is now been certified well, is to have her baby taken away from her just because she might pose a danger to it even though there is no proof that she would...

yet a man who has proven himself to be a danger to other people by murder is allowed to have them? :think:

I'm sorry ... am I missing something with the European government? :think:

I hope the gods take over and make sure all their TTC attempts fail.. There are loads of good wonderful TTC's on this forum who deserve to have a kid 1000x's more than a murderer.

I was sexually abused as a teen, and as a result had mental health issues, still to this day, but not to the same severity... and they didnt take my bam off me..... I like to think ive turned out to be a pretty good mummy!

im sure they must be seen to reach some sort of "quota"

Stupid Strasbourg :x

Sometimes I think human rights go too far.. I mean were was the victims human right to live?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back