mums with older babies re prams

Kimbo

Reaction score
was just wondering... if you had a pramette.... u know the prams that face towards you and then you can change it to a forward facing pushchair?

well when did you stop using it as a pram and used it as the pushchair instead?? how many months?? :think: :think:

cos i want her to face me but not sure if its worth getting a new pram if all she'll wanna do is face outwards :think: :think: :think: :think:

We have a M&P pilko pramette and a travel system. Jess loved facing towards me until about 3 1/2 - 4 months , then she started getting really cranky when out. I tried the pramette in pushchair mode, she's properly nosey (just like me :rotfl: ) and loved it straight away. I still use the car seat for a travel system on quick pop into the shops with the car (no more than 20 mins) and she's just alright.
:hug: :hug:
P.S forgot to say when i put the pramette in pushchair mode , i did'nt have the seat straight up i had it reclined back a notch or 2.

babyroo said:
We have a M&P pilko pramette and a travel system. Jess loved facing towards me until about 3 1/2 - 4 months , then she started getting really cranky when out. I tried the pramette in pushchair mode, she's properly nosey (just like me :rotfl: ) and loved it straight away. I still use the car seat for a travel system on quick pop into the shops with the car (no more than 20 mins) and she's just alright.
:hug: :hug:
P.S forgot to say when i put the pramette in pushchair mode , i did'nt have the seat straight up i had it reclined back a notch or 2.

thanks so you dont think it would be worth getting a new pram just so she can face me, cos she'll want to face outwards soon anyway?
i have a travel system and she could face me that way when i attach the carseat but ive never used it like that because she looks all squashed up in the carseat so i just lay the pushchair down flat and lay her in like that

Personally i don't think i would buy another pram.
Sorry i do tend to babble on and never get to my point. :oops: probably the blonde dye seeping further into my brain. :D

i think you'll find any pram that can face u is alot of money and she'll prob wanna see the world in a month or so !

Lola doesn't like being in a pram anymore no matter which way it is facing :wall: so we just use a sling most of the time.

We got a travel system that allows us to put the car seat both forwards and towards us...the pram turns into a chair and again can go both ways... we only used it as a pram 1 or 2 times, now lil miss is desperate to see the world, so its a pushchair that faces outwards... I prefer lil miss facing me but she gets a right strop on. She gets a right strop on with the sun cover up on either the pushchair or car seat... so we have to take it off... she has to face outwards in the sling too...shes such a nosey lil thing, everything is soooo interesting. :roll:

Tbh kim theres no point buying another pram... by 4 months they will be interested in everything way too much to be confined to the inside of a pram. :D :D

Finn was 3 months when we stopped using his pram and started using it as a pushchair- the Silver Cross pram is the same size as a moses basket so he moved in to his cot at the same time.

ive got a loola which u can take the seat unit off and have either facing you or the other way around, i have him facing me at the moment but its good as u have the option, i wouldn't get a new pram but if u did want to why not have a look on ebay? thats where i got mine from

no i wouldnt bother mia wanted to stop staring at my fugly face at about 3 months lol if not sooner!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back