• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mums of babies 10 months and over

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I've been to get Keeley weighed this mornin and she was 20lb and 8oz's
She has lost 2oz's in 4 weeks as she was 20lb and 10oz's then

My hv says its cos she's walkin and stuff... which i can understand as from when she wakes up til she goes to spleep apart from two naps she doesn't stop moving :lol:

But how much do you Lo's weigh or did they weigh between 10 months and a year?

Keeley eats what i eat and has 18oz's of milk a day... i don't want her to lose weight :cry:

I wouldn't worry about it, here is Kai's weight gain since he became active:

9 months: 22lbs
1 year: 23lbs 12ozs
15 months: 24lbs
16 months: 25lbs 5oz's
18 months: 25lbs 12oz's

He hasn't tripled his birth weight as he was 9lbs 2oz's and in 9 months he has put on 4lbs but he doesn't stop all day.

Once they start walking the weight gain really slows down but they do have growth spurts just like Kai did between 15 and 16 months.

shes fine Nic, please do not panic.
i think Louie weighs 18 lb or so, thats on our scales though, people are always saying hes quite small for his age :x does myn head in.

he eats mostly what we eat & has about 16 oz of milk a day, if they don't want it we can't force them.
obviously coz Keeley & Louie are active now, they are going to slow down a bit & not pile it on if they were inactive (if that makes sence!!)
:hug:

Willow was at 10months 20lb 2oz
11 months 20lb14
16 months 23lb

I wouldn't worry just check her again in a few weeks to make sure, it maybe the scales were wrong last time i got COnal weighed and he was 14lb3 and in a fortnight he was 14lb2 the hv put it down to different scales

Heather

I wouldn't worry too much hun; like HV said she is so much more active now.

I got Gabriella weighed over a week ago and she was 19lb 9oz. :hug:

Just seen that Keeley and Louie are 11 months today!!!!! :shock:

1 more month until their 1st birthday; it's mad isn't it???

10 months Aimee was 18lb 8oz
11 months 18lb 14oz
12 months 18lb 12oz
16 months 20lb 15oz
17 months 21lb 8oz
18 months 21lb 3oz
19 months 22lb 1oz
As you can see Aimee has always gone up and down but HVs always say shes fine.

I haven't had Ellie weighed since she was 9months. :oops: The trouble is there is only 1 clinic a month that is outside of my working hours, and that is at exactly the time I am trying to feed Ellie. I have put her on the scales at the vets (fully clothed) and she seems to be gaining slowly. Sorry can't help.

Tina & Gabs said:
Just seen that Keeley and Louie are 11 months today!!!!! :shock:

1 more month until their 1st birthday; it's mad isn't it???

i know i can't believe my baby will be a year old :shock: not long for Gabs though Tina! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back