More teeth

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
We have teeth 7 and 8... after months of Keeley havin 4 top teeth and two bottom teeth she now has four at the bottom yay!!!!

I only noticed this mornin :oops: .... whenever she has been teethin before she's not been sleepin thru but for the last month she has been sleepin from between 7.30 and 8.30 til 7 am :dance:

She can now go to the dentist as i was told she had to go when she has 8 teeth... better wait for them to grow a bit tho :lol:

hey! well done!

:think: Niamh only has 4 hope nothing is wrong keeley has loads more! xx

angela- said:
hey! well done!

:think: Niamh only has 4 hope nothing is wrong keeley has loads more! xx

Nothin is wrong hun :hug: :hug:
My friends little boy had three teeth til he was about 15 months old

phew thanks hun, thats good then didn't really think anything of it untill now lol, was gonna ask the hv when i went for Niamhs 12mth injections, :lol: she's drulling again and has a sore bum so think there on the way. xx

I got quite worried about Charlie as he didnt cut his first ones until he was 9 months old and all the front ones really hurt him coming through, he had one cold after another with them. Which is why I was totally shocked that in the last 3 months he has cut two back molars top and bottom without me even realising :shock:
He has such a mean bite on him as well...little monkey!!! Loves brushing his teeth though which is fantastic, just tell him to open wide and we scrub away until he thinks its funny to bite the toothbrush and wont let go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back