multiple questions for multimple problems

sparky

Reaction score
Right, :lol:

Firstly SPD its reared its ugly head again, went for a walk yesterday and been fucked ever since, feels like i've got a groin strain,

Stomach muscles.... mine separated, what exercises am i allowed to do to get them back? they are non-existant and as a result by back is knackered all the time.

Piles...thought i'd escape the blighters...anyone else get them a month afterwards?

Blocked ducts..i have a mass of them in one boob a lump about the size of a satsuma, went to the docs last week and was told that they would go away..they still havent!

PND...well thats a whole other thread!

Have you had your 6 week check. My muscles separated too, but then I had a c-section, so I dont know what you would be aloud to do, I was not aloud to do anything.

Piles - cant help, sorry, never had them *touches wood*

PND - Were all in the support thread :hug:

SPD - mine dissapeared litterally the second they pulled him out, think I was to busy hurting from the section to notice anyways, but... no problems now, so I cant help there either.

So really, im no help at all :lol: what a tit!! Have a :hug: instead.

sparky said:
Right, :lol:

Firstly SPD its reared its ugly head again, went for a walk yesterday and been f**ked ever since, feels like i've got a groin strain,

Stomach muscles.... mine separated, what exercises am i allowed to do to get them back? they are non-existant and as a result by back is knackered all the time.

Piles...thought i'd escape the blighters...anyone else get them a month afterwards?

Blocked ducts..i have a mass of them in one boob a lump about the size of a satsuma, went to the docs last week and was told that they would go away..they still havent!

PND...well thats a whole other thread!

Piles I got AFTER birth but they did get better quite quickly (certainly within a couple of weeks of them starting). I hope yours get better soon too. Blocked ducts yep had them too and terrible pain from mastitis - if you start to get a fever go straight to the doc but otherwise not sure what you can do? And as for PND, if you think you're suffering come and join us on the PND Support thread up there ^^^^

Blocked ducts - have a shower and give them a good massage and see if that gets them going. If breastfeeding then feed LO asap afterwards and see if it clears the blockage. I tend to massage as I feed also so as to help things along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back