• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mucous Plug??? Funny Colour??? Normal???

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Last night I had yet another bout of bad period pains and started to lose a tiny amount of yellowy/brown gunky jelly like fluid from "down south". Today, I have had a busy day and when I went to the loo there is more of it. I think it might be my mucous plug coming away BUT I thought this was usually pink...should I be worried or not???

I AM NOW 41 WEEKS PREGGERS AND HAVING SWEEP TOMORROW!!!

Julia xxxx

if i were you id be making a hot curry having a glass of wine and a hard night under the sheets with hubby tonight!

by tomorrow you'd be well underway1 LOL

budge said:
if i were you id be making a hot curry having a glass of wine and a hard night under the sheets with hubby tonight!

LMAO. You do have a way with words :lol:

Does wine help? :think: I've tried the other two & will try anything!!!!

Hello!

My plug was that sort of colour, Labour started about 5 days afterwards, but apparently it can be pretty instant for some people. Good luck!!

Thanks for your replies,

I am now having cramping which is between 20 mins to 30mins apart...not getting hopes up just yet because I seem to have these every night (but not as regular)...

Julia

Good site, Nicki!

ooooh Julia, the end is in sight by the looks of it!!

:pray: :pray:

I hope so< Yvonne,

I am going to get into the bath to see if it helps...if it stops the period type pains then it probably is not true labour.

The bottle of champagne which I have waiting in my cabinet may very well be having its cork popped within the next couple of days (or sooner)...

Julia xxx

Get some rest and relaxation hun, while you can!

JUST LOST WHOLE THING!!!!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes!! Looked like a small jelly fish (sorry to be graphic). I hope this is the start!!!

Julia x

Blimey, could be in the next 24 hours!!! :dance: :dance: Yaaaaay!!

I'm dead excited for you!! lol

WOW. So excited for you. Hooray for jelly fish :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL!!!

Thanks for your support....I think things are starting to happen tonight. I just had a tightening of my whole belly - something that I have not had before xx

oooh, how is it going, Still getting tightenings?

nicki said:
budge said:

LMAO. You do have a way with words :lol:

Does wine help? :think: I've tried the other two & will try anything!!!!

my midwife told me a glass of wine at the end of a pregnancy can work wonders as it relaxes the mother and can get things going! I tried it and its never workedwith any of mine! But i live in hope and ill try it again this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back