msn pregnancy buddies...

lozzi

Reaction score
hey if any of you would like a chat then add me to msn

im 18 19 soon, pregnant with first bubba due around the 22nd of jan ish scan on tuesday will reveal all!

my msn is [email protected]

would be great to talk to people who are pregnant, about to give birth, already given birth etc for advice and support :)

thanks

lau xx

hi hun, im sarah 19- 20 in jan. due to drop july but midwife expects it to come any time soon, so im sat home everyday reading everyones info on here to try get me ready.

hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, i love it! happy to chat anytime on msn. take care.

all best, sarah xxx

hey sarah
im sarah and 18 and a single mummy to Braydon (lil monstor) lol but ove him to bits lol
why are u expected any day how exciting lol! do u know wot u are having yet?

hey im 16 and got a baby girl ill add you to my msn now :) Bekki xxx

Sarah_B's_mummy87

Hi hun, its a family history thing. my mother and sister didnt carry full term with any of their children ( mum has 6 sister has 2) my sistes being the earliest at 32 and 30 weeks, which is a bit scary for me now cz im 33 weeks. but least i carried longer that my sister, just hoping to carry all the way now.

xx

awww hun well i hope u get to suffer the being miserable bit coz ur late :D great fun really not
my sis was born at 28 weeks so i thought id be early but wasnt lol

hey everyone... im hayley... 33 weeks pregnant with a little boy, due 23rd july :D :D not long 2 go now... yey :dance:

anyways... my msn is [email protected]... add me if you wana :D

soz i havent got 2 speak 2 any of you yet but hope 2 soon :D hope you're all well... take care.

hayley xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back