• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Moving House.....moving HV??

Emmylou

Reaction score
Does anybody know if my HV will change when I move house? I am staying in the same city but moving to a different area, so I'll be about 8 miles away from my current clinic....no way I can get there and back without getting 2 buses thoughcos of where the services go.....will I, or can I, move HV & clinic thats closer to my new house?

If so, what do I need to do??

HV's are attached to GP surgeries usually so one team will cover say 5 GP surgeries so depends on that hun.

yeh my HV changed when I moved house, because you have to re-register at your new local GP.

I moved around the same city and had ro register with a doctors closer to me so i got a new hv :)

Same as the above hun. I registered with new GP and HV were attached to clinic :D

Thank you all for your replies, think I'll def change GP's once we've moved then, as it'll be too awkward to get to our current one unless DH is off work and can give us a lift across town....woohoo....a new HV...I hope she's as nice as our current one :pray: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back