Moving from Stage 1 Comfort - Follow On

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
Well Next Month Theo is going to be 6 Months :shock:
at the moment he is currently on stage 1 C&G comfort milk. hes been on it since 4weeks old. he is now having food and is handeling it really well.
what i am asking is... do you think he still needs C&G comfort follow on milk. or as he is eating now (less sensetive tummy... it guessing) can he just have normal C&G follow on milk???
im unsure what one to choose. surely if his tummy is handeling food ok, the normal milk will be ok????
or should i be safer then sorry and stick with comfort milk?
what would you do>?
also do i need to slowly introdue the follow on milk, rather then put him on it straight away, so does it not matter?
(i know i have a few weeks yet, but just preparing myself :D )
any advice?
thank you

Harrison was on the comfort milk but at 6 months I just switched him him to hipp follow on and he's been fine (all babies are different though).

I never gave any of mine the follow on milk but then they never had the comfort food either? :think:

TBH if when the time comes, Lola is still happy and feeding well on the comfort milk, then I will keep her on that until I intorduce cows milk at 12 months!

we moved LO from Aptimal Easy Digest onto the follow on milk and it made her really constipated so I put her on normal Aptimal and she's been fine ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back