Movements

Sugarpop

Reaction score
When did you start to feel baby? I’m trying really hard to feel anything in my belly area but having no luck what so ever! :lol:

I felt a feeling like bubbles popping from about 16 weeks, it turned into proper kicks at 21 weeks. I had an anterior placenta so was a little later than most.

I was 19/20 weeks with my little boy when I started feeling his movements xx

At 14+4. Which I know is weirdly early. This baby is a proper wiggler

I'm 21 weeks tomorrow and still not feeling much regularly. I have an anterior placenta too. Occasionally I'll think I feel something but then I 2nd guess myself and think 'is it wind or is it cramps'

I was around 20+weeks with my first and second pregnancies. With this one I was 16weeks when I felt the first popping movements, like gas bubbles popping. Then real kicks at about 18 weeks. I'm now just shy of 25wks and can see my tummy move when she kicks xx

I've been getting those "was it wind/cramps?" feelings around once every day or two for the past week (I'm 18 weeks now), but they are getting more regular now and starting to really not feel like wind anymore! Few days ago I had a sort of feeling that something flipped over low down in my stomach. Yesterday I had what felt like a mini kick, and then some flutters later on. This morning while lying in bed I definitely felt something moving like a bubbling sort of feeling, almost tickling me from the inside. I can also feel sometimes a bit of pressure to one side, and I can feel it a bit hard from the outside while the other side isn't hard at all. It's weird because I was told I have an anterior placenta, so thought I wouldn't feel anything for a while yet... but the feelings are getting too regular and obvious now to be just wind or me imagining them surely?! To be fair the feelings have all been a bit to the sides of uterus, none directly at the front, so I'm thinking I can feel movement that's happening around the placenta to the sides?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back