movements

Chrissi87

Reaction score
ok right i know its normal for a baby to move around but i cant help thinking she is moving perhaps a bit too much today.. she hasnt stopped since earlier this morning and now its making me feel nauseous ..

all i can feel is her kicking. prodding.. and juimping about!!

sorry for moaning but if only she stopped for a little while to let me have a break.

Have you eaten/drank anything particularly sugary today or last night? Perhaps her energy levels are higher than normal?

no i havnt had anything sugary today .. i am on iron tablets now started this morning but cant be that,.

Hmm... I think you're right... I doubt the iron tablets would have kicked in so quickly. My midwife did say to me at the beginning that I would get used to baby's movements and that if they slowed down a lot or became erratic I should phone her. Might be worth calling just to check if you're worried but I'm sure it's nothing :hug:

mayb i will give midwife a call... its just with my 1st (being a typical boy) was so laid back and didnt reli feel him move at all which is why i found myself at the hospital a few times having scans to checkl he was ok still lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back