First day back at work & im bloody shattered!!!!!!!!!!

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Tommorow for a few weeks to do those 10 keep in touch days that you can do and not affect your maternity
I couldnt go back to work with the kids due to no childcare and having to breastfeed Collier.
But the cleaners are off for a few weeks and i said id take over as i can take Colliet along with me and on the days James is home he can help me out. i do the cleaning as the nursery is closing for hours a day
Hope i can manage it and Collier behaves :pray:

looking forward to the extra money :D

Thats great hun, will be nice to take Collier with you :)

1sttimemum said:
Do you get extra money for those keeping in touch days

You get paid what you would have got when working normaly and it dosnt effect your maternity pay :D so yeah money on top :D

Thanks for asking Sarah :)
I am bloody knackered :bored: :sleep:
I started at 5.30 and didnt finish cleaning till 9.30 Mr Damien sorry Collier was lovley the first hour and half but the rest OH MY GOD he screamed the places down having a massive hissy fit.
i had to just ignore him and get on with the cleaning then i had to stop and breast feed him so it took me a hour longer then it should of

THANK GOD James is back tommorow to help me with the monster .... sorry Collier :lol:
I keep thinking think of the money think of the money
And with cleaning 3 floors and 11 rooms i now think after 3 weeks of this i will have most defenetly lose my jelly belly and be back my old jeans :rotfl: :rotfl:

im off to bed now Colliers had his last feed i hope he sleeps through the night tonight i need the sleep!!! :pray:

Aww so glad it went ok...Collier you little monkey lol

Really glad that your enjoying it hun :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And yay for gonna be in your jeans!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: @Damien, thats what we call benjamin......... see i'm not the only one!!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself, hope you managed to get some sleep last night.
It's going to kill me when i go back to work, i'll be falling asleep on the job.

No i didnt Damien .... Collier woke me up almost every hour grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :shakehead:

Ohhh collier you naughty boy,

Catch up on sleep while james watches him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back