Mothercare baby Plan

katie_lou

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just wondering of any one else has had any problems with there baby plan items being delivered.

When i started my baby plan the original date i chose for my items to be delievered was the 16th of december. However last week mothercare rang me and asked could the date be changed to the 15th of december as on the 16th the were extremely busy with deliveries. I didnt mmind moving the date forward as i had no plans, however yesterday afternoon mothercare rang me yet again and said my order was on its was out and would be with me at some point in the afternoon. so i sat in all afternoon for only 6 of my items to get delivered. When i rang there call centre and spoke to a member of staff they explain that 2 of the items would now be delivered to me today 15/12. However only one item has been delievred, i have rang the call centre yet again and they have now advised that the last item wont be delievered until tomorrow.....i am so angry as i have will have been sat in for 3 days. They have stated this is a problem with yodel ( dispatch company).

xx

Yodel I have nightmares with all the time. Just stopped ordering with anyone who has their deliveries done by yodel because I have only ever had 1 arrive when it was supposed to arrive!

My friend had a nightmare with them and took her over 2 weeks to get her items!!

Im worried now my oram is meant to be coming from mother care I might ring up and bring the delivery date forward as its being delivered2 weeks before Im due and it may not come in time xx

ahh i didnt want to hear that :-( im not due for 7weeks, amd the pram is coming 2 weeks before. im convinced my bump has dropped majourly and that my labour will certainly be early.. so if they are not delivery when they state they will be the chances of getting something rushed if i need it now looks slim :-S.. grr i feel bad for u hun, sometimes things never seem to run smoothly hey xXx

what has annoyed me the most is the fact i have had to sit in waiting for items for 3 days ....when i rang mothercare they blamed yodel ( this is the dispatch company) they said they had a hugh back log with it being close to xmas.

x

I ordered some trainers from a store and the company delivering them was yodel. I picked a date and they didnt deliver and left item sitting in their warehouse!! Rubbish!! My friend also had problems with yodel !

i would get onto them and have a right moan about staying in for 3 days on the trot as its not good!! and were bouts are you coz i live in walsall and my mothercare use DHL for deliveries??

i live in liverpool......i now have all the stuff but it ws the fact i was left sitting in for 3 days. They have said they will be sending me some mothercare vouchers as an apology.

oo free Vouchers are good id still be pissed off but free vochers are going to come in handy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back