Morning Sickness

keeley

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anything that will ease morning sickness?

I have ginger biscuits and ginger beer but they don't work :(

Aww poor you :hug: At the moment my morning sickness as eased off but I got ginger chew sweets out the health food shop, pretty rank but working for me. Also eat little & often.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hi, im gatecrashing from 2nd tri! lol i found flat lemonade worked for me. Put some into a glass or bottle and leave it over night to go flat and then when you get up in the morning, sip it slowly. My mum recommended it for me and it really worked. Hope you feel better soon, morning sickness is horrible. sending you lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

lauranjamesnbaby said:
Hi, im gatecrashing from 2nd tri! lol i found flat lemonade worked for me. Put some into a glass or bottle and leave it over night to go flat and then when you get up in the morning, sip it slowly. My mum recommended it for me and it really worked. Hope you feel better soon, morning sickness is horrible. sending you lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oooh I think I did that last time but totally forgot about it!!! :shock:
Thankyou loads I will try that! I was going to ask the same question as the poster lol!

Thanks guys,
I'll buy some ginger and lemonade later on my way to the docs, can't walk to the shop, its too far away so have to wait for bf to come home. :(

x

You know what helped me today!?
TUC biscuits! I dont normally like them but I snacked on one while feeling sick and it temporarily went away!!

hehe, i'm writing all these down on a shopping list.

On my way to the docs in 5, back soon.

:hug:

Hi I posted before about bananas as they worked for me the last time but it didn't seem to have any effect on me this time round, however that has changed it does seem to be working again. You could try it, just get some small fun size bananas and knibble on them throughout the day, for me it has an almost immediate effect however as already mentioned you do need to snack quite a bit during the day - rich tea bisciuts might help? Oh yes I know it's not good but I have also been sipping coke during the day as it does help settle my stomach - usually don't drink the stuff god know what it's doing to my teeth!!!!
Either way good luck, I can't wait for this phase to pass I'm getting fed up of feeling sick all the time! :x

Just got back, doc says i'm under 12 weeks, got to wait for midwife to call me over the weekend to arrange a dating scan.

Also I bought loadsa "remedies" from Asda :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back