• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morning sickness is really getting me down

Kelly G

Reaction score
I suffered really badly the whole 9 months with Olivia i really hope this isnt the case this time.

As soon as i wake in the morning im throwing up, Olivia was stood next to me watchin me this morning cos there was nothing i could do with her (she followed me in bathroom) as DH was at work. She wasn't frightened which was a good thing and she kept flushing the loo eveytime i was sick saying "you alright mummy" :wall:

It's really hard work in a morning getting up to get the girls ready and take Brooke to school is such an effort.

Im constantly feeling sick on an off throughout the day and i can never finish a full meal without feeling sick so i end up hungry again an hour later.

Im not a very happy mummy at the minute, the girls and DH must think im a right misrable git.

I feel really bad moaning because there are people out there that would die to be in my shoes and i knew this probably might happen again when we started TTC i just ignored it really.

Sorry about the rant, i dnt expect a reply, i just needed to get this out :(

having had bad sickness up until a week ago i totally get where yoire coming from
have some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun :hug: With my last 2 i was dreadfuly sick but this time i just have really bad nausea and have only been sick once with it but here is loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: aswell for you.

Aww hun, hope you feel better soon and the sickness passes for you :hug: :hug:

as you know from my previous 156516486 posts about MS i feel for ya lovely!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:hug:

awww tnx girls.

Im at the midwife tomoro for my booking so im gonna ask if she can give me anything, not holding out much hope ths cos the doc wouldnt give me anything last time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back