• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morning sickness...almost cured!

Warley

Reaction score
Hi guys :cheer:

I just had to tell you about this. I have been really quite bad with morning sickness; more like all day/night sickness! So it had come to a last resort after the old dry crackers/ginger etc.. didn't work so I tried the travel sickness bands...oh my god, they are fantastic! I am scared to take them off in case it all comes back. Occiasionally I will get the odd queasy feeling but nothing to what I did have!

Does anyone know how they work?

W X

PS I had my 12 wk scan yesterday, everything looks ok so far!

Congratulations on having your scan. Do you have a pic to share? :D

I think the bands have something to do with pressure points on your wrists :?

Congrats on your scan :dance:

Yeh the bands work on pressure points.

I used them too. I don't know if they really worked for me but like you I was too scared to take them off. xxx

I'll have to keep the bands in mind once the sickness really kicks in. I think I've got away lightly so far and it won't last!

Congrats on your scan! :dance:

muppetmummy said:
I'll have to keep the bands in mind once the sickness really kicks in. I think I've got away lightly so far and it won't last!

Congrats on your scan! :dance:

Yeah, same. My sickness is quite mild... it's the light headedness that's got me.
Congraaaatsss! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back