More photos of Odhrán x

febmum hesss gorg!! im proper broody again i want a boy now too!! i knew i wud love twins lol!!! oh and i hope you dont mind me saying but his daddys a bit of alright too!! :D go you!! xx

:rofl: I am not telling him that, his head would explode :lol: but he would be well chuffed, we can get Odhrán and Madison set up :lol: I would approve of his gf and vice versa haha! xx

hahaha and they would have beautiful kids!!! lol omg us as grandparents - SCARRRYYYYY!!!! :D were pretty good gardeners hun - i mean look what WE MADE all from a seed!!! :D xxx

:rofl: I love it! I knowwww I was thinking about being a granny the other day :lol: :lol: talk about getting a bit ahead of myself.. I know Lisa we really are so lucky :yay: 2 beautiful healthy babies

i do look at mine sometimes and am on cloud 9 cos shes ALLLL mine!! well his too like but mostly mine lol!!! odhrans a lovely lil mite cant wait to see the pix as they progress all the smiles and cheeky photos to come!! woohoo....

i swear i talk to madison and tell her all the time i dont want her getting preg at 13 but i dont wanna b an old granny lol!!! xxx

ommmggg!!! i love all those piccies his outfits are adorable!!! i can't wait til my baba comessss now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back