• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mood Swings!

mum's the word

Reaction score
I know mood swings are very common during pregnancy, I remember them only too well from my last 2 pregnancies (think I upset a few people, oops!). This time though, the swings are far more extreme, from blissfully content and happy to a raving lunatic! Maybe it's because I'm busier, and with the school hols and constant rain it's all a bit claustrophobic, I just worry about my 1 year old he looks so confused when I go off on one, then I feel so guilty I cuddle him and play with him to try and make up for it. My 9 year old just escapes to his room or to a friend's house. Anybody else having extreme changes of mood like this?!

ooh yes i am really horrid and snappy with my DH and i feel so guilty. I KNOW when i'm doing it but i just cant stop

Bless him, only after reading one of my boks did he realise its a normal symptom of pregnancy and has stopped worried that I am going off him :rotfl:

Yep ive been there but luckily its only my OH who suffers. Maybe you could sit down with your little one and explain or when you feel like you are going to explode take a walk?

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back