• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mood swings - share your stories!

mermaid

Reaction score
I'm a bit like a volcano right now and I have these crazy 5 minute mood swings sometimes. Yesterday I got sooo frustrated at cooking lunch that when the phone rang, the brown sauce bottle flew out of my hands, up in the air and finally smashed on the kitchen floor. Even the ceiling was covered in sauce!!! :rotfl:

Luckily, my OH laughs at my mood swings! And yes, he cleaned up the mess. :shakehead:

mood swings what the fook are those! :rotfl:

I have the most awful mood swings around my time of the month. I'm a complete cow to live with :lol: I argue about everything!

I have turned into a horrible b***h at the moment!!!

Fell out with OH at supermarket yesterday as he wanted Danish pastries but I wanted flapjacks!

i stropped back to the car and sat there in tears and told him I hated him!

I'm evil... he popped out to Tesco last night and I was evil whe he got back!... he asked where I had hidden his lovely girlfriend that he had left 30 mins ago :shock:

When i was pregnant my mood swings were terrible but it wasn't really my hubby that got the brunt it was the poor ole dog!!
Many a thing has been hurled in my house & I used to scream at the dog even if she wasn't doing anything wrong :oops:

mine is def at OH, it's almost like I've stopped liking him since I became pg!

Everything that the poor man does irritates me in some way whether it be something he plans to do or something he did 10 years ago! :shock: :oops:

when I gave up smoking I had a similar experience to kirlykird!

Went to asda and did the shop and was just going to the check out when oh decides he wants to go and get jam. And my god it p155ed me off, so I sropped off to the car and sat there, we drove all the way home without talkng, then I got in went straight to bed (it was about 5:00pm) and lay there for an hour until oh comes up sits on the bed and says, you do realise we are arguing about jam and then I started laughing! How bloody ridiculous!!

I haven't been too bad since being pregnant but I have had my moments where he has annoyed the crap out of me! sometimes he breathes loudly, he didn't go and get his hair cut when I told him to, and when he went out for coffee with his pals fro work at lunch time he said he would phone me when he got back to the office coz he was out so I put the phone down on him!

My OH is so laid back and whenever I have a go at him (about absolutely anything just lately!) he just sits there and agrees bless him. He hardly ever argues back, he puts up with far too much from me! :lol:

my moodswings were legendary through out my pregnancy!

if something annoyed me id take it out on OH, who would complain it wasnt his fault but then id hiss back at him 'if it wasnt for ur sperm knowing how to swim i wouldnt b in this state or mood now would i?!'

o dear, i was mean :shock: :lol:

Oh god I was terrible when I was pregnant.

One day when the boys where both at school/nursery all day we decided to go out for lunch, other half asked me where I wanted to go I suggested 2 places and he said he didn't want to go there, I said "why bother letting me chose when your just going to say no" and I stroped off back to the car and we went home lol.

Also one night we went to bed, and he went to the loo 5 mins later I shouted at him through the door that I was sleeping down stairs and stomped off with the spare quilt down stairs and did sleep there why? all cause I thourght he was pleasuring himself in the toilet rather then have any with me :rotfl:

xSuzx

When I have a mood sing and take it out on OH he laughs at me and it makes me worse, so the poor dos get it now! next door have got a new kitten and it enjoyes winding her up and im sick of the constant barking, she has walked a path through the grass along the fence and the other one is just so dizzy. i feel really bad as i love them to bits but OMG

Oh my I'm not even preggers and my mood swings are bad NOW :shock:

On Friday I completly flippedo out with T and almost left him I was that bad. It ALWAYS happens a day or 2 before I OV but as I only OV every few months he has pleanty of time to recover. :lol:

Can't imagine what I'll be like when preggers :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back