Monstermunch!!!!

bbee

Reaction score
craving pickled onion monstermunch!!!!!!! i have a bag now and i thought i'd share my excitement! it's amazing how excited i get over a bit of food now lol! :lol:

Mmmmm!!! I love monster munch and nice n spicy nik naks :)

yummy, i want some nik naks now lol! :lol:

Iceland do the multipack of 6 pickled onion MM for £1.67 or 3 for £4 :) I know because I was overjoyed to find them in there yesterday :p I'm going through 3 packs in one sitting!

Before my addiction to them I was scoffing pickled onion space raiders... ooh! Or salt & vinegar squares :D

i will have to get myself down to iceland then lol! i literally just sit and munch on them all day!!!! i also love space raiders!!xx

Ive had cravings for Skips. Anyone remember them? Xxx

salt and vinegar hula hoops! i craved them and then moved on to a more pickly montsermunch taste haha! and mmm i love skips! i want some now lol!

I'm loving coco pops and strawberry Nesquick at the moment lol xx

I did buy both strawberry and chocolate lol I try to have a chocolate Nesquick instead of a bar of chocolate ha ha but sometimes it backfires and I end up having both lol x

I lived on these and orange fanta when I was nauseous in the 1 :)

I'm sitting craving nearly everything you ladies have said, but wanting skips the double chessy ones you can buy in big packs iceland yum yum yum x x x

im also craving banana sandwhiches lol x

haha i know lol! cant get enough!!x

Try bannana's on toast...but toast the bread first both sides lightly then put a bannana halfed with a sprinkle of sugar on top and let it caramelise and turn it into a toasted sandwhich use to have them at least once a week when i was younger x x x

Try bannana's on toast...but toast the bread first both sides lightly then put a bannana halfed with a sprinkle of sugar on top and let it caramelise and turn it into a toasted sandwhich use to have them at least once a week when i was younger x x x

ooh that sounds delicious! i will try that! all this talking about cravings is making me so hungry lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back