Mmmm baby rice!

Lyndsey

Reaction score
Hello!

Well I have gone and done it! I gave Logan some baby rice. He was feeding every hour again and not sleeping at all during the day so I gave him a teaspoon of baby rice at lunch time and he is so much happier! He spent most of the day quietly alert and playing ( he hasn't done this for weeks! Before if he was awake he would be crying)

I can't believe the difference one little spoonful makes! He seemed to enjoy it! He sucked it off the spoon :D

I am now a bit confused about what to do next. I know its early as he is only just over 3 months and I don't want to rush anything but I felt like he needed something else, do I stick to giving him baby rice once a day for a few weeks or increase it next week? I would live to give it to him in the evening before we go to bed to see if he settles better? Is this ok?

Personally I wouldn't increase it. It's good he's more settled but his tummy is so immature you may find he gets constipation or a tummy ache if you give him more. Milk is going to be his most important thing for a few months yet, if you increase it you risk putting him off his milk too.

ooo I don't want to do that at the minut ehe loves his booby milk and I love the closeness!! Right so 1 teaspoon a day it is then! Thanx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back