Where do i start?

I will proberly be using fresh milk too, How many ozs roughly will i need at first? This is like when I first started breast feeding. a million silly questions!! :rotfl:

I used an oz and that made loads. Honestly you wont need much. Plus there is something in breastmilk that breaks down the rice so it will get REALLY runny after a while!

Thank you! I love this forum, and the girls on it! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have done most of my morning jobs, so I can relax tomorrow and try him on the rice! Watch him spit it all out as he cant swollow yet! :rotfl:

What a difference!!!!!

I gave Oliver some rice this morning and he is back to himself! He is having his second nap of the day! I normal have to force him to sleep!

He loved it too, After the first monthfuls he was waiting with his month open for the next!

Aww bless him!
Well done Jadie :cheer: , as i said you'll soon get the hang of it

Well done Jadie, :clap: I started giving Katie baby rice with she was 12 weeks old and have never looked back. I was concerned she was hungry all the time but then worried about giving her too much for her small tummy.

Good luck with the wedding, I hope you have a great day. It's nearly two years ago since I got married and I hope you enjoy your day as much as I did mine.

hey jadie,
Well done i bet it feels great to see him more content now! :cheer:
I've just started owen on baby rice and a quarter of rusk and i wont look back now he sleeps more and is happy all the time!
Best thing I could have done!!!

Well done though :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back