Missing my OH :-(

mamichuli

Reaction score
Colin has gone to Mallorca to work at a summer camp for four weeks. We really need the money, so he had to accept the work, he only left yesterday and I am already missing him. :cry:

I know I am being silly, coz it isnt that long, and I know that some people go thru this quite regularly, but i just feel real down and i am dreading coping with all three kids and a full time job and the house for a month by myself :shock: .

On top of everything, it seems that as soon as Colin walked out of the door, my 16 yr old lost all respect for me and started treating me like I was brain dead, why? :roll:

I dunno, sorry ladies for the moaning, guess I just needed to tell someone how i really feel on the inside. I am so far managing to keep a positive bouncy exterior, so that the little ones dont realise how miserable I am.

Could do with some hugs, or maybe a kick up the arse and a good talking to for being such a wimp! :lol:

Lisa

mamichuli said:
Colin has gone to Mallorca to work at a summer camp for four weeks. We really need the money, so he had to accept the work, he only left yesterday and I am already missing him. :cry:

I know I am being silly, coz it isnt that long, and I know that some people go thru this quite regularly, but i just feel real down and i am dreading coping with all three kids and a full time job and the house for a month by myself :shock: .

On top of everything, it seems that as soon as Colin walked out of the door, my 16 yr old lost all respect for me and started treating me like I was brain dead, why? :roll:

I dunno, sorry ladies for the moaning, guess I just needed to tell someone how i really feel on the inside. I am so far managing to keep a positive bouncy exterior, so that the little ones dont realise how miserable I am.

Could do with some hugs, or maybe a kick up the arse and a good talking to for being such a wimp! :lol:

Lisa

aww Lisa bless ya you dont need a kick up the arse. Course you miss him hunni, and 4 weeks is a long time as well - id be writing the same past as you are. Are you guys going to speak to each other everyday? cos that will make you feel better and have a word with your oh about your son, he could have a quiet word in his ear and make life easier for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
mamichuli said:

Lisa

aww Lisa bless ya you dont need a kick up the arse. Course you miss him hunni, and 4 weeks is a long time as well - id be writing the same past as you are. Are you guys going to speak to each other everyday? cos that will make you feel better and have a word with your oh about your son, he could have a quiet word in his ear and make life easier for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope we will be able to talk every day, but at the beginning it is complicated to know when he will be able to talk, until routines set in with the kids there...
The 16 yr-old is a girl - worse i think ...boys are easier as teenagers, or so I am told... I will tell you in a few years how it goes with Victor!

Thanks for the cheering up, it really helps...

Lisa

Sorry to be back on here for another whinge, but I dont really have anyone to talk to... :cry: I just feel soooo lonely and down. I talk to Colin daily, which is lovely, but I feel so sad afterwards, and things at home are difficult, coping with the house, kids, financial probs. Thing is, i dont tell him about how miserable i am or how awful things are at home, coz he cant do anything, and I dont want him to worry too much. So, I just say everything is great!
He tells me about the day to day at the camp and i try to do the same but leave out the "bad" bits. You know, I dented the car two days ago, the dog was sick on the carpet and I bust our study lamp...etc.
It just feels like the world is against me, and inanimate objects hate me, I know I am being absurd, but that is how i feel. Maybe getting it down on paper will help.
I dont have friends I can talk to who dont have bigger and better probs of their own, so I come to you, my friends for a shoulder to cry on...sorry.

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back