MIssing Madeleine - Please help

Blossom

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

What a very sad emotional day, let's all pray she is back with her mummy and daddy soon.

I have set up an ebay appeal

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

Can you please read it, add to your 'watch' list because apparently if it gets loads of 'watchers', it gets on 'the pulse' and therefore gets lots more publicity. The more people who see it, the more it will go around the world.

Can you please email the link to everyone you know, and if you do any international buying or selling, please send them the link too and ask them to pass it on.

xxxx

By the way, it's already got 325 watcher and is top on ebays home page! Lets keep it there

Shameless bump...Please click on the link and forward on to everyone you know.

This listing (160116337020) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

i would have watched on 2 id's but no longer available :(

sunshinestars said:
This listing (160116337020) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

i would have watched on 2 id's but no longer available :(

Yeah I just tried to access it but its been removed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back