missed jabs, ok to wait?

GBLiz

Reaction score
Anjali missed her 8 week jabs because we were registered in a temporary area, and 5 weeks wasnt long enough for them to get her on the system :roll:

now shes 10 weeks and we are temporary in another area until our flat sale goes through

I dont know if its worth registering her temporary only for them to take too long to get her an appointment again....does it matter if we wait until August (when we'll have a permanent home) before she starts her jabs? She'll be 3 months then by the time she has her first jab

I was late with all abigail's jabs, with moving and one thing or another. It was never more than a couple of weeks, but it was with all injections so I guess by the end she was more than 4 weeks behind. Can you not see your HV and double check for peace of mind...thats what I would do. :hug:

Harriet still hasnt had hers, they sent the letter to the wrong address, were waiting for another one to be sent off the system.

the reason they are when they are is because most mums are having their 6-8 week check and they can combine them so more people remember. I personally wouldn't stress about a delay

ok thanks i think i'll just wait.....i can guarantee it would be a huge battle to let me register her temporary anyway, the last place refused to give her a 6 week check as a temporary resident, i had to stand and argue for half an hour while a massive queue built up!!! then i never got the innoculation appointment.... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back