• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Missed AF

superscj

Reaction score
Hi All,

Fairly new to this site but have to say am loving all the positive support everyone gives each other and its great to hear from people in similar situations.

I'm personally confused and a bit worried.

TTC and I came off pill in April. Had an AF two weeks later and next AF arrived near enough 28 days laters. From last AF am now 3 wks late but just testing negative. Have had some symptoms but don't know whether they are mostly in my head.

Have other people missed a month before. Worried that something might be wrong. Went to see doc and found him very unhelpful / not supportive.

Thanks

I had the same last month, and turned out to be a longer cycle. I went to the doc who offered me a blood test the following day, then af turned up.

good luck :hug:

my doc didn't offer me that just sent me home with a tube to bring back. don't feel pregnant but am hoping so much!

:wave: Hello. When I came off the pill my af went mad for a good 6 months or so, sometimes it was 6 weeks in between afs. They are now nice and regular.

Good luck ttc
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back