Miscarriage Website - EXCITING UPDATE!!!

Jo,

I too think this is a fab idea - and i too would be willing to help if i am needed :)

Just let me know :) xxx

It is a great idea- let me know if you want my story etc for it :hug:

Hi happy_chick,

It's a brilliant idea, I would be really happy to help too. I have had no personal experience of miscarriage or loss, but I do hope I'll be able to help in some way.

Will you be including some info about late miscarriage (after 16 weeks) and stillbirth (after 24 weeks) too?

Valentine xxx

sonia205 said:
Jo,

I too think this is a fab idea - and i too would be willing to help if i am needed :)

Just let me know :) xxx

Thanks Sonia!! xxx

fothers said:
It is a great idea- let me know if you want my story etc for it :hug:

Yeah that would be great hun, thanks xxx

valentine said:
Hi happy_chick,

It's a brilliant idea, I would be really happy to help too. I have had no personal experience of miscarriage or loss, but I do hope I'll be able to help in some way.

Will you be including some info about late miscarriage (after 16 weeks) and stillbirth (after 24 weeks) too?

Valentine xxx

Thanks Valentine!
Yes I plan to include information regarding late miscarriage and still birth too, I dont know much about these myself but if anyone does then please do let me know. xxx

happy_chick said:
Yes I plan to include information regarding late miscarriage and still birth too, I dont know much about these myself but if anyone does then please do let me know. xxx

Hi again happy_chick,

I don't have any experience of these things happening (touch wood), but I've been reading a book called The Real Pregnancy Guide (basically sold as telling you things other books don't, although I'm not sure this is strictly true!) and those two things sprung to mind when reading about your website plans.

Since posting, I've also been reading about ectopic pregnancies, could you also include information and info on how to cope with these? I know there are a number of girls on here who have experienced these (and also gone on to conceive). Sorry for all the suggestions!

I think that your website is a brilliant idea - and I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Valentine xxx

Hi Jo,

Just wanted to say this is an excellent idea, I really admire how you can be so selfless. I, like yourself and others suffered a miscarriage and was so
confusedsys.gif

I searched the internet for information also. This is a great idea, and if available at the time would've been such a great help.

I am willing to share my experience, hoping it will help others too. Please give me a shout if you need me.

Oh and anangelneverdies - how beautiful, gets my vote :hug: :hug:

Laura xx

lsmith1984 said:
Hi Jo,

Just wanted to say this is an excellent idea, I really admire how you can be so selfless. I, like yourself and others suffered a miscarriage and was so
confusedsys.gif

I searched the internet for information also. This is a great idea, and if available at the time would've been such a great help.

I am willing to share my experience, hoping it will help others too. Please give me a shout if you need me.

Laura xx

Thanks Laura, Your story would be great and im sure it will help others in the future :) I'l put ur name down hun xxx

happy_chick said:
lsmith1984 said:
Hi Jo,

confusedsys.gif

Laura xx

Thanks Laura, Your story would be great and im sure it will help others in the future :) I'l put ur name down hun xxx

No problem hun, glad to be of some help for others who experience this and go through the most difficult time :cry:

Good luck :hug:

Laura xx

happy_chick said:
I could do with 2 other people to help me put the information together and read through the text thats written etc.

Jo what an excellant idea
If you need any web/graphic help let me know :hug:

Hi Jo,
I think this is a wonderful idea, I wish you lots of success as talking to people who really understand helps the healing process more than we realise.

I am a member of another site too www.babyloss.com

I found great strength in it and i believe it to be a wonderful site for us who have lost..... We NEED more LIKE it and your idea's sound like a refinement of it..wonderful...can't wait until it's up and running.

Please take a look at it as i think it maybe the closest thing we have to your idea...... let me know if I can help,
Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :clap: :clap: :clap:

hey Jo am happy to share my experiences on the website - let me know . .

Misslarue said:
happy_chick said:
I could do with 2 other people to help me put the information together and read through the text thats written etc.

Jo what an excellant idea
If you need any web/graphic help let me know :hug:

Thanks, sent you a PM hun xxx

fynemum said:
Hi Jo,
I think this is a wonderful idea, I wish you lots of success as talking to people who really understand helps the healing process more than we realise.

I am a member of another site too www.babyloss.com

I found great strength in it and i believe it to be a wonderful site for us who have lost..... We NEED more LIKE it and your idea's sound like a refinement of it..wonderful...can't wait until it's up and running.

Please take a look at it as i think it maybe the closest thing we have to your idea...... let me know if I can help,
Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Yvonne, I have had a look at the Babyloss website and it is very simular... has made me wonder if there is any need to create another?

There are alot of aspects that would be the same as far as the information but the main thing that I would like to concentrate would be the Question and Answer part of the website.

What do you think?

Jo,
I think we need more sites...We need more information...we need more people talking...we need more medical advice before a MC happens....We need to educate EVERY pregnant woman on 'if things go wrong...not just hide behind the curtain of 'no-one want to be the barer of bad news......Although it's a fine balance between information and freaking people out...which hormones do to PG people anyway ...:roll:
I think your site is a great idea...but to be honest I would like to see you more tied into a NHS site as many people aren't as lucky as us to have found Pregnancy forum or Babyloss......
I would love to See a proper Question and Answer site.....
I think you should go ahead and make it... but maybe put a wide range of words into google so you get lots of hits on a search....many woman who loss just randomly punch in words to google hoping to find answers...imagine the good you could do if they found your site.

I like PregnancyForum but sometimes you just need to share with people who have lost and know more..... we here (well i am anyway) because i was pregnant.....then lost...this forum providived me with much needed support And STILL DOES...but a more limited number of people if you know what i mean. I think it's wonderful it has this section.

I would like to see you continue in this venture....I believe there is a great need, and i know the people who run this site wouldn't lose members. it would gain more.

Let me know if you continue as i know a woman who has been doing alot of research into MC information (a book i think)I am sure she would help too.

Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Jo,

I think Yvonne is right (as always!)- we can never have too much information, especially UK based as a lot of it out there is US and our systems and the way they treat us are so different.

Let me know if I can do anything to help- my OH does web/graphic design etc too and does interactive online learning sites for a uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back