Miscarriage and scans

yummymummy80

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had a scan at the hospital on the 1st april and got very bad news im totally devastated.
Last week it should have been my 7 week scan and when I went for the scan the nurse had said I was either only measuring 6 weeks (which was my guess) or the preg had ended, so I was booked in for another scan today, which had revealed the baby had grown but there was no heartbeat or nothing. I cant believe its happening to me :cry:
I was told I should bleed (miscarry) within a few weeks believe me there is nothing worse knowing and waiting on a miscarriage and that I have a scan booked within a few weeks to check if there is any remains-what a way to put it.
So I had still a lot of questions so I phoned the ward back and one of my questions was that does it ever happen that people go for the scan to check for "remains" and a heartbeat is found? the nurse said she didn't want to give me false hope but yes it does happen.
I have since read on other websites that this has happened to other people too, so I am just wondering if it has happened to anyone else on here?

Awwww hunni, that hasn't happened to me, but I wanted to send you some love and hugs.

I don't think dwelling on the next scan is too helpful for you right now. . . I could be wrong of course, we all deal with things our own way. . . But just don't spend too much time and effort thinking about that when you need to be taking care of yourself that extra bit more at the moment

All the best x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back