Milton Keynes

I'm the same, summer and winter are my fave seasons.

I love the warm summer night outside in a pub beer garden with a mimosa, pint of cold stella or white wine spritzer ( depends on the mood :D ) but I also love the sitting by the fire snugged up in my pj's and watching the cold outside. :)

Like right now actually....cooking a big pot of stew, sat by the fire with just fire and candle light.... oh yeah and my laptop light :rotfl:

cassi said:
bicester village, swindon outlet, portsmouth outlet..i love designer outlets lol!

but birmingham bullring is great..massive though! and then thre is loads of outdoor shops too..bullring is the biggest mall in europe :D

but the oracle is good too got everthing you need really...then you have the outdoor shops too....and if you might need a tractor shop newbury isnt far too (we need a sticky out tounge emoticion) :p lol

Thanks Cassi, a few more for me to try..but I do miss home and the Bullring I have to admit :?

sounds great!! I am under a duvet with my laptop listening to the wonderful halo being played on the telly :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back