• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

milk

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Ive just realised ive guzzled 2 of the 4 pints of milk i bought this morning :shock:

Can it have any bad effects cuz i want more. I think its a craving, not had any before.

i was like that in my last pregnancy, we went through loads of milk a day,
and my son is absaluty fine!!!

I'm drinking tons of milk too, especially as it's part of my wierd pregnancy craving - mugs and mugs of horlicks!
I figure our bodies are asking for it for a reason so drink away!

Hi

I agree go ahead and drink it at least its good for you :)
Katrina

i went through tons of milk too....maybe a sign ure havin a boy???

lisa xx

in the early few weeks of my pregnancy i had a craving for milk i couldnt get enough of it but as soon as it started i went off it again

I go through milk phases, baby's growing bones need the calcium so I dare say it will do no harm what so ever. If it's any help I'm also expecting a boy? And my friend who craved milk (usually she hates it) and guzzled pints in the 2ww before the BFP also gave birth to a son!! I think there is a link between milk + boys! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back