Milk teeth.

AgentM

Reaction score
Oliver has finally got his first 2 teeth! They are looking wonky though. Do you think they'll stay like this and his adult teeth will be? Anyones LOs start off with wonky teeth that then straightened?

I wouldn't worry hun, rarely do milk teeth look like adult teeth :)

i wouldnt worry hun they will prob straighten them selves out when thr rest come though if not its the adult teeth that come through will prob be different. Best to remove any dummies and disencourage thumb suckling but if that happens but it should make a huge difference :)

Evie x x x x x x

i wouldnt worry hun they will prob straighten them selves out when thr rest come though if not its the adult teeth that come through will prob be different. Best to remove any dummies and disencourage thumb suckling but if that happens but it should make a huge difference :)

Evie x x x x x x
Thanks hun. Don't do dummies and has never sucked his thumb - or anything else for that matter! Doesn't even like the bottle too much, so straight from booby to sippy cup. At least I don't have to worry that it's my fault!

Two of Sam's - I think it was the ones either side of the middle ones at the bottom - weren't straight when they came through but they look straight now. I think they all move around a bit as more come through, because he had a big gap between the middle ones at the top too but that's closed up a lot now

i agree, i would worry hon, and it seems as more come through they move and straighten - what i've found with maddi, also i've never known milk teeth to look like adult teeth. congratulations on his first teeth :D

Don't worry hun, Faith's bottom front teeth came through wonky and her top teeth had a huge gap in between them at one point. Hers are all normal now! Ollie's seem to be coming through ok so all kids are different x

Good question jack has got 3 in the last 4 weeks and they are all wonky when he shows them off he looks like nasher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back