Teeth

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Colby got his first two teeth last weekend, and was just wondering at what stage/order do the next teeth come through and when do you start with oral hygiene? He's exclusively bf at the mo.

The bottom 2 teeth came through within 2 days of each other so will it be the top 2 next?

Yet it's usually the top 2 next. I started brushing the boys teeth as soon as they got them didn't use tooth paste straight away though got them used to the tooth brush first xxx

Hi hun, yeah top middle two next although when is a difficult one to answer! My LO went months before her top ones followed but a friends LO had them within a few days of the bottom.

I started brushing as soon as she had teeth through, just a tiny bit of paste ... Just to get her used to it really, now she loves having her teeth brushed!

Same as what the other girls have said! teeth can come in different orders though & there's nothing wrong with that either! x

Thanks for the replies, it's quite exciting, can't believe how much they have come through already. May start giving them a little brush then, it might be nice for his gums with teething.

Thankfully I've not been bitten yet either :lol:

Charlie got his 1st 2 teeth about a month ago, we are still waiting on the top to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back