Milk question 8m and 21m!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
My two are at opposite ends of the spectrum! Ks drinking tonnes of milk atm, she's always been a big milk drinker but it's getting silly now! I give her a full anyway up cup in the morning (about9oz) then she keeps coming to me asking for more, so I give her another 1/2 cup but then she still keeps coming back fr more! She's had about 2.5 cups so far this morning :shock: I kinda like it in a way cos it gives us good please and thank you practise! But I'm just worried she's having too much!!

E on the other hand won't bleedin drink! She's on 3 meals a day, eating full stage 3 jars or big portions of whateer I do her, but I'm lucky to get 14oz down her! I've been giving her yoghurts after her tea to get her calcium up and she eats lots of cheesy stuff, but is this enough?!

I think it's reccomended that children under 1 still drink a pint a day of milk, if you don't think she's having enough then maybe put her on a follow on milk (sma red) coz I think it was more iron etc in it for when babies start to drink less milk. I might be totally wrong tho??

Jakey drinks tonnes of milk too, he wants a bottle everytime Lucas has one. I don't think loads of milk will harm them, might give them runny poop like lol. Xx

I wondered why she's haf the runs :lol: she's already on the follow on! Tried looking on the back for guidelines but they don't have them on there! I spose their bodies are clever and they just ask fir what they need!

I'm sure E is getting what she needs, Jacob I had to cut right down! He refused to drink anything but milk until I gave him no other option but to drink some water or juice, seriously 5-7 full bottles of milk a day was ridiculous lol x

K was like that! She used to have 3 full meals with pudding and everything and was still having millions of bottles!

Lacey still drinks loads of milk. She still has a bedtime cup of milk too even though she's 4! My friend was laughing at how Lacey still has milk at night and that her son gave it up at 9months but not being funny, i'd rather know Lacey's getting plenty of calcium!

I kbow what you mean! I know people with 3 year olds that never drink milk and I'm always like but what about bedtime?! I used to always have a cup of milk at bedtime til I was well old!!

I wouldn't worry about K unless she stopped eating :)

And with E I think 14oz is a decent amount with her food as well )

I've worked it out!! well, my mum did! Her bones are still really soft post cast so she needs the calcium to build them up! Knew there was a reason she wanted it so much!

thats a good point she will be buildimng up her supplies e soulds like shes getting plenty if shes having yoghurts and cheese too

archie is really bad with milk he has maybe 9oz a day of wysoy and has sice 8 months ish he also doesnt have cheese or many yoghurts or anything dairy tbh im sure he doesnt get enough calcium

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back