Milestone for me and Rowesb...

becks20

Reaction score
30 weeks today!! That means only 10 weeks to go!!!!

This is a major milestone for me its were im starting to make myself prepare for this baby. I finished all my baby shopping yesterday and today im going to prepare my hospital bag then wash all the clothes next week to go back in the bag properly :) Im really excited now i cant wait till hes here, hes really fidgiting lately im hoping hes turning as he really pushes out and i get bad pains were hes pushing out so much so hopefully hes got the idea of what mummy wants him to do :) Hope everyones well! x

:yay:

:) It's amazing how fast it goes aint it?! I was 29 weeks 3 hours ago I swear...! lol!

Xx

Yea its gone really quick, seems like yesterday i was 20weeks and looking forward to my 29weeks 4d scan lol now iv got 8 weeks till i get my growth scan :) And youve got 9 weeks :D oooooh exciting. i keep going out with my SIL and her little boy is so sweet i just cant wait till mines in my arms x

Hehe I know what you mean - seem to be surrounding myself with everyone elses kids as to get some practise I suppose?! lol x

Good to get in practice tho! Im so used to my daughter who you dont have to be careful with, and when i held my nephew i kinda was like "omg what do i do" lol its different when its your own tho you dont worry as much as it all comes naturally :) x

:yay:
cheer for remebering me chick :cloud9: this week has been a bit of a blur (mother ended up here for a week :wall2:) so not caught up properly...

you sound a lot more prepared than me, although all the equipment has arrived this week :) just need to start making listrs on what else I need!

All v done this pregnancy is list after list lol if i hadnt of done lists i would still be remembering things that i need. Iv only gotta get him a coat now as i cant find one anywhere so gonna have to wait till nearer august to beable to pick him up one. Hope everythings ok with you?! :) Its gonna be fun seeing which one of us has our baby 1st. x

I am fully expecting to be late...
I got a cute little jacket from sainsbury's, have also got 2 handmade cardis too, am sure one of those over a babygrow and vest should be enough for a cool august day, oh and blankets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back