• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mild period cramps??

Jadey_404

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just noticed i have slight crampy feelings. I dont know if they are mild period pains or not. I really do hope AF doesnt arrive because i will be very very sad. My last AF was April 27th and i think i had OV on the 11th May (but im very unsure i cant work out my OV times because i dont know the dates of my cycles before due to being on the pill) I had alot of eggwhite CM, so im just guessing that i OV on the 11th. We havent BD'ed much through may just on the 3rd, 8th, and twice on the 11th early hours in the morning and then again late afternoon.

Just wondering if you guys think im in with a good chance this month :pray: I hope the mild cramps are not a sign of AF

Blowing baby dust to you all

Jade xx

I would think it would be too soon to be having AF cramps, if you only O'ed on 11th May!!

You are in the same position as me, not knowing much having recently come off the pill........damn annoying I know!

Lots of luck, and hope you get a BFP this month!

:D

im in the same boat lets hope its BFP for us all :cheer: lots n lots of baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back