Might have to goto cloth diapers?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok, Lanna is about a month away from growing out of size 5 huggies, and i cant find anything bigger! She is just too damn tall! :roll: Ive admitted defeat.. and am looking to get as few cloth diapers as I can manage to get her through to potty training cause im on a tight budget, Any ideas girls?

Are there no size 6's out there? Isla is still in 4's and is pretty tall as well, we're using pampers so not sure if there is a difference.

Could you just get about 6 wraps and 2 packs of prefolds? Because the weathers so great out there you wouldnt need a huge amount as they'd dry so quickly. You could even just get 10 all in one nappies for ease of use and do a wash every day.

She must be quite tall bless her. Paige is still in size 3s!

you can get size 6 pampers but it was only small packet think 20... duno if that helps I saw them in adsa x

Theres no size 6 out here :( And the pampers arent the same as sthe uk they are crappy quality! She always gets a rash in them,

August Mom - Where would you suggest buying from? Thanks

Eak! Sophia's in size 4 already! May have to follow your lead Momma!

I buy from cheeksandcherries. They are a uk site but they're pretty accomodating as theyre not a massive stockist (but sell LOADS) so if you email them theyll probably be able to sort something out with postage. You can get 6 prefolds for £7 so you'd only need 2 packs and then you can get wraps from about £8 I think. Although they do a cheap pack called ecobums which is really good value. Other than that you could possibly get a good deal on ebay.

Got 12 off ebay for 40, ack wish i had checked here first! But they are all in ones so dont need wraps heh and come with double ammounts of inserts.

Yeah you can get some good ones off ebay. They were the ones I started with :) Theyre good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back